We arrived in High Level after a looong drive.
Hannah was sad when Zippy left.
Risa was happy when Zippy arrived.
Zippy is having fun but asking to go home for a while already.
Moi fell down the stairs for the first (and hopefully last) time today.
Zippy saw her first snowfall on Saturday and really liked it.
Zippy wants to make a snowman really badly. We have not indulged her yet, it's too cold outside.
The van would not start yesterday when we were supposed to go to someones house for supper.
We got the van fixed this afternoon, it was only a loose cable.
We broke our Mate thermos yesterday.
We bought a new Mate thermos today. we need one for the trip home.
We will be traveling home Wednesday and Thursday.
Thursday we will probably have another kid with us too. Our niece Julia. Hopefully Zippy and Julia entertain each other. ( I think they will)
Moi just woke up guess I'll go give him some lunch.
What a great blog post idea! :D
ReplyDeleteactually I do like reading it like this sometimes! How fun for Zippy to have so many cousins her age to visit.