Friday, August 27, 2010

Girls Night Out

I have noticed lately that I'm not doing so well with taking pictures. I would have liked to have a picture to put on this blog but nope my camera stayed behind. Will have to do better on that.

Almost a week ago on Saturday I left my kids and went out with my friends from High School. we had a blast. I have to admit I was a little nervous about how I would be able to reconnect with them. All of us have had big changes in our lives in the last 3 years. There were 5 of us. (some were missing) all of us are now married and 4 of us have kids already The other one is due in a few weeks.

We went to Brandon and went out for supper at Gullivers. It was so delicious, then we decided to go to the park and hang out, but while we were on our way we got a text message saying another one of our friends had her baby, so we whipped around to the hospital in hopes to get to see the little one. Baby Chloe was just an hour old when we got to see her. It made the evening 100 times better being able to see her. ( We only stayed not even 5 minutes.)

Then we went to the park and walked down a few of the walking paths they have until the highly pregnant one said she wanted to go back.

Off we went to Montanas for dessert. After some yummy chocolate cheesecake we went back to MacGregor only to find out Moi did not really like his bottle but survived.

2 comments: