It's going to be a little Quiz. The who will be able to understand Zippy quiz.
What you need to do is just tell us what it means in the comment box.
When we get up Zippy often says " me wup, mama wup papa wup moi wup todo wup"
The other day I was driving the car into the carport and Zippy was watching me drive in. When I got out of the car Zippy says " dije mas close mama dije"
when we are driving in the car Zippy says to Trav " mas brapro papa"
I do realize that these are half spanish and those of you who do not speak spanish may feel you are at a disadvantage with this quiz... but don't worry it's not for marks that's just how Zippy speaks now. I'm sure she will pick up a lot more english as soon as we get to Canada.
ok i started writing the answers but then i thought i know spanish...so if no one comments i'll write our answers :-)
ReplyDeleteThose are wonderful. Lizet and I had a good laugh. Poor confused MKs :-). It sure would be fun to get her in a conversation with Lucas and Timmy!
ReplyDeleteok, so since I don't know Spanish...here goes...
ReplyDelete1. I am thinking it means everyone is up or else everyone should get up.
2. "oh, mom, you drove way too close"
3. I have absolutly no freakin' clue!!
ok i should know this but this is all guessing.
ReplyDelete1. me up, mom up, dad up, moi up, and i have no idea:)
2. her being a backseat driver
3.my wonderful daddy:)
~rebecca
Is the last one "mas rapido papa"
ReplyDelete