Friday, February 19, 2010


Travis' Mom has come to visit.

Zippy is LOVING the attention she is getting from her "buela", and of course we are enjoying the time as well. She came with lots and lots of presents. From them and also others. Zippy is loving new toys again. I don't have a picture of that yet but she got her first puzzle. after doing it a few times with her abuela it has become quite a hit.

Travis is really enjoying his new baby ... aka the new macbook.

after searching this entire evening for Moi's soother Travis came in the door with it in his hand. It was apparently outside on the floor of the carport.

Moi seems to be having quite a few tummy aches. I need ideas for foods that I can eat. I have tried to stay away from onion and garlic and if I do have onion only a little and well cooked, but he still seems to get the tummy aches. Any ideas for foods that are baby safe??

2 comments:

  1. Chicken and Dumplings? those are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing it is not available out there but have you tried Bio Gaia drops? (I'm not sure thats how they're spelled). Our doctor suggested them when Elijah had a lot of tummy trouble in the beginning. We used them for 6 months and they worked like MAGIC!!!!!! Basically its a probiotic to even out the balance in the tummies and intestines of babies. Some babies have an imbalance and this really helps. Better than gripe water or any of that stuff. Out here you can buy it at any pharmacy but I'm not sure if it would be available there. It's like miracle drops though for babies with tummy trouble!

    ReplyDelete