Friday, January 29, 2010

Tomorrow is only a day away

tomorrow I hit 9 months. I was trying to take a belly shot but the camera is not working. The camera not working is kind of a bad thing with a baby on the way. Hopefully we can get something to work before it comes.

I have been trying everything to get this baby to come because the midwife told me 3 weeks ago that it could come anytime. The same thing happened with Zippy and I went a few days overdue with her. I have been taking long walks everyday, Even if the long walks don't help me go into labour it seems to help me not feel so nauseated every day. It will come soon... well it has to or I'm taking castor oil. The 5th is Travis' birthday and I say that's my cut off day to take the oil.

In other news Zippy is starting to put "sentences" together, if you could call them sentences that is. They are such a mixture of english and spanish, bad pronunciation and all that, but it makes the cutest sentence. I kind of enjoy being the only one who can understand her. Soon enough she'll start talking all too clearly

1 comment: