I had this great idea for a blog I wanted to write... and then I got distracted for a while and totally forgot what it was this pregnancy porridge brain is not gettting better. I'm nervous every time I do something... what will I mess up this time??
One thing that happened at least is not my fault. Our car was parked on the street and someone rammed into the back of it. We didn't notice until they were gone so hopefully no one was hurt. Our car sure suffered enough damage... hopefully our insurance has kicked in already since buying a new car... they said it did so we should be able to get it fixed.
We are off to a Christmas supper this evening it apparently starts at 8... I'm expecting it to maybe start by 9. That's just the way things go.
42 days till my due date. Hopefully I don't go overdue, but I probably will. We need to actually find a name for the kid before he comes.
I better go get ready for tonight. I need to get ready and cut up the potatoes I need to take yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment