I am in the process right now of uploading some pictures onto picasa again. Hopefully you enjoy them.
This past week we spent at Staff retreat. We had a really good time, we relaxed a lot and spent lots of time in the pool. Zippy absolutely loves the pool. We bought her a life jacket and let her jump off the side of the pool with that. She wanted to go off the diving board, but we didn't allow that.
This week we quickly want to take my brother to Ciudad del Este yet so we can see how crazy the city is, see the Itaipu Dam and there is also a little zoo where we would like to take Zippy.
Trav and I sat down yesterday to do some serious baby name searching. We came up with a few that are maybe's but not totally decided yet. Finding baby names is hard!
I can't find any new pictures
ReplyDeleteYes, we are down to a middle name missing - but last time we picked Hannah's middle name last minute so hopefully we do a little better this time!
ReplyDelete