Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The picky less than 2 year old


My little girl is deciding what she does and does NOT like for her clothing already. A few weeks ago I sewed her a very cute little dress, but every time I showed it to her to put it on she would say "No Otro" So I gave it to the neighbor girl hoping they can use it. Today I sewed her this cute little skirt, the only way I could get her to put it on though was by saying she could wear it with her Eeyore shirt, which happens to be her favorite. Almost every day she tries to take off whatever shirt she has on asking to wear her Eeyore shirt. She wore the skirt for an hour maybe then took it off and put it on the table. I think this will be another" Nope I don't like that" article of clothing. Maybe her problem is she doesn't like home sewn clothes and wants the store bought ones???

Or maybe I'll get out the fabric paints and paint a pig or something on her skirt... Then she'll like it.

2 comments:

  1. i would try painting something on it... or don't let her see you sewing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. recuerdo que compraste tu maquina en Paraguay. fue en As.? te acordas mas o menos cuanto cuestan? es algo que tal ves quiero hacer, costurar.
    Lizet

    ReplyDelete