I decided a few months ago that I would like to buy a bread maker. It's not that I need it I can buy bread here but it's not like homemade bread and I love homemade bread. Trav agreed that I could get one... we just didn't know where to find one. They are not common. Most people have never heard of one, but today on a trip to Campo Nueve I saw a bread maker and after looking I found another one. The only problem is they are imported from Brazil and everything is in Portuguese. My portuguese is literally non existent but after using the online dictionary I can make out the recipes... and here's the first loaf. Now I'm trying the oatmeal honey loaf.
I think Trav likes it just as much as I do because every time he walks into the kitchen he tells me how long it will be till the bread is ready:) He was also right there while I made the first loaf
Breadmakers are wonderful. Now I miss mine:(
ReplyDeleteno sabia que se podian encontrar por alla. Yo quiero una, pero no queria llevar una desde aca, son muy grandes. Era nueva la que compraste?
ReplyDeleteLizet