Saturday, September 5, 2009

Girls night at home

Zippy and I are spending the evening at home. Travis went to church but they are planning to have a prayer vigil tonight which will probably last until 12 or so... and with bedtime and trying to keep Zippy calm in church for that many hours I decided to stay home.

This is the start to our evening, a pedicure followed while Zippy watches a Dora show. I made some cute little white flowers which she quickly wrecked and then said uh oh... more chancha. which means more planta, which means more plants... so these are the second "plants" she got on her toes. If you notice the hair dryer on the floor that's what we used to dry them, but she still rubbed it off, and I'm not doing it a third time.

3 comments:

  1. man I need a girl to do these things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man i wish i had a girl that i could do this with. she seriously sits for you to do her hair like that? emma's getting there, but definitely not brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl won't let me do these things either. Touch her hair and you'll hear her scream.

    ReplyDelete