Sunday, July 26, 2009

just an update post

We have been spending the last 2.5 weeks running all directions I feel like. We attended Mennonite World Conference and have had a few meetings, but the last few days have been a little calmer. Zippy and I are at home trying to stay warm with the space heater going, Trav and his parents went out to visit some people.
It has been great to once again spend time with Trav's parents, they brought us the 6th season of "corner gas", which is great for us. Travis has made a paraguayan version knock off of the game "empire builders" and we have been having fun staying up late and playing that.

So you ask when our baby will come?? The prediction from a handy internet site tells me around february 5th, which by the way is Trav and Tara's birthdays. We are excited for the baby to come although to some extent it doesn't feel real yet, my belly isn't huge yet, and I"ve been able to escape a lot of the morning sickness I had with Zippy although strong smells set off a very strong gag reflex henceforth... Travis gets the honor of changing all the poopy diapers:)

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the new baby....hope you continue to feel ok....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm due in February as well... though a few weeks later than you.

    ReplyDelete