Mothers Day in Paraguay is always the 15th of May. It's a holiday and everything closes and nobody goes to work. ( But Trav still had class)
Travis sticks to his belief that because I'm not his mom he doesn't need to do anything for Mothers Day and I honestly wasn't really expecting much. And then he came home from class with this, a project that he's been working on all week.
He painted the bottom with chalkboard paint, and so I can erase it and color again and again and again with chalk. He said its actually meant to plant oregano and such to have in the kitchen. I love that idea, so I might move the flowers to a different pot once I find some oregano.
my what a sweet brother i have! impressive
ReplyDeletetara
Wow...Travis..that is impressive. I have to say....that's a really thoughtful gift. Maybe I should have kept my comments to myself the other day??!!(or maybe that was the motivator??!!)
ReplyDeleteSheryl
I had my idea for a while all ready but as they say in Guarani, "anembotavy", or i made myself the fool, i.e. played dumb.
ReplyDelete