Thursday, May 14, 2009

the 2 little munchkins


If there ever were 2 little girls who have different hair, that would be Zippy and Ara. Ara has tight tight little curls, so tight that even when I made her little braids, the braids made ringlets, Zippy on the other hand has almost poker straight hair and when I make her braids, I have to try to make them go down instead of straight out. They wanted to wear my necklaces... look haw pretty they are.

5 comments:

  1. How do you get them to sit long enough to even do one braid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. put a movie in, give them a sucker, or sit them in front of a wall of pictures & talk about all the different people.

    Aunt Cheryl or Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just told them I would make them pretty and they sit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't wait until we actually get to meet Zippy and see how her and Risa play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, Zippy looks like she wants to be a fashion model or something.

    ReplyDelete