

Rosey and Zipporah are spending the night in Ytororõ. I'm taking advantage and listening to all of my music that she doesn't really appreciate. Really loudly. If we had a milk carton in the fridge I would drink from it rather than use a cup, but we don't.
Our "lady friend", the one who was in the hospital for so long has to go for a check up tomorrow. Either we take her or she goes by taxi so we decided to take her. At 6 am the hospital starts to hand out the numbers to the pacients so that they can be attended to by order of arrival, of course only a limitted number of pacients will be attended to each day. Last Monday I arrived at the hospital by 4:25 am together with the lady, her husband, and the church leader to get in line early. Tomorrow Rosey will be going to the hospital and I will be heading off to class.
So why does Rosey have to miss class you ask? Well she won't be missing class because as of tomorrow she will no longer be attending class. Our babysitter has had to quit so Rosey has decided to quit classes 5 weeks early. She will try to learn at home.

In other news, Zippy said what I think is here first two word combination. Gramatically it might even be a complete sentance. She said "Opa book". Opa is a Guarani word that means all done/finished. Book is an english word, I hope everyone reading this blog can recognize it. She was done looking at her book so she said "Opa book". Maybe eventually she'll figure her languages out.
enjoy your uninterrupted sleep! Zippy will be like that other kid we met at the daycare there, who knew 4 languages.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete