because I always enjoy when other people write these kind of blogs I thought I would write one too.
Our day starts when the alarm goes off at 6:00, Travis get's up and Rosey rolls over and says "wake me up in ten minutes"
half an hour later Travis wakes up Rosey and she get's up to do devotions and drink mate.
then we quickly get ready and eat breakfast in order to leave by 7:20
Zippy wakes up anywhere in between 6 and 7.
Once we leave we go to our classmates house here in town and get into his truck to go to school.
On the way Rosey and Zippy and Vero look for all the cows along the way( there are lots) and Zippy says "caca" every time ( how she says vaca)
Once we arrive at school Zippy and vero go off to play and Trav and I enter class.
At 10 we have a break, sometimes we eat cake or cookies, and drink coffee or terere.
at 10:30 it's back to class until 12
At 12 we travel back home and once we arrive which is often close to 1 we make lunch( I often prepare a bit of that the day before to make it faster once we get home)
After lunch we wash the dishes and normally sit and drink a bit of terere.
Then Zippy has a nap and we do homework, go panning, or prepare supper for the next day. etc...
Supper is normally at 7 or 7:30 and then it's time to get Zippy ready for bed. We then have time to drink a bit of mate and it's off to bed for us too
No comments:
Post a Comment