Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Breading???


For our language studies we are supposed to do this thing called Panning, for those of you who don't know in Spanish "bread" is called "pan", and so hence the title of my blog.
PAN stands for our project and activities notebook. We are supposed to go out and talk to people bringing a pocket sized notebook with us and using that notebook to write down new words we learn and the things we want to learn how to say.

Great idea isn't it? but boy is it HARD!!!

Walking up to somebody I don't know at all who is going about there daily activities, minding their own business, and trying to talk to them in a language that I can't manage at all yet.

Sad to say my PAN notebook is not as full as it maybe could be, but I"m working on that, gonna go out at 4:30 to go talk to a lady. I have actually built up a bit of a relationship with her and she's trying to work on her english so we do an exchange of languages. We get together about once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment