We almost have internet at home. We have part of the tower and we will be getting the other part made and installed hopefully on tuesday, so hopefully we can get the internet company to come and put up the antenna by wednesday... hopefully... maybe only friday, who knows.
As for now we are still at internet cafe´s. It´s so nice here in these internet cafe´s Zippy can watch the internet cafe worker and her boyfriend making out over there for entertainment and we can use the internet
As for news Zippy is now walking all over. This week she really took off with the walking thing. She now says a few words, her favorite being ¨no¨. She can use no for everything, is she wants something she says no, if she wants to be picked up she says no, if she´s just having fun she says no, when she is bad and we tell her no, she says no too. Why learn a language, when you can just use one word for everything. (question mark) I cant´get a question mark on this keyboard. She also says ¨Hoya¨ or in other words hola. She loves to play with our cell phones, she dances to the ringtone, and then she says ¨Hoya¨pretending to answer.
but right now she got bored of watching the couple make out and wants to go home, so I will stop for now... hopefully this week. If you dont´feel bad about praying for such an earthly possesion, you could pray that we will get it soon, I really want to talk to family again and without internet I can´t read all the other bl0gs I¨m addicted to
No comments:
Post a Comment