Saturday, September 20, 2008

ski pants and flip flops

The other day a little boy came over to our house in ... ski pants and flip flops. I think he must have been hot, but he said he wasn't. I thought it was cute so I took a picture of him.














My mother in law was just visiting for the last 3 weeks it was great to have her and for Zipporah to be able to get to know her a bit. She spent a lot of her free time here finishing the cross stitching blanket she made for Zipporah. It's absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for the beautiful gift Abuela. I'm not sure whether Zippy should use it or if we should hang it up on the wall like a decoration. It was hours and hours of work.





We were able to take a vacation and tour around Paraguay as well, after my father in law arrived as well. We went to see the Jesuit Ruins close to Encarnacion. It was interesting but I'm not sure I would want to go too often.





After the Jesuit Ruins we went on our way to Ciudad del Este and went to see the Monday falls. They looked very similar to the Iguazu falls only a lot smaller, very nice though. I think that was almost my favorite part of the trip... or maybe I should say my favorite thing we went to see.

The trip in itself was great only Zipporah slept terribly and staying in hotels and other peoples houses I wasn't about to let her cry it out and wake everybody up so by the end I was very overtired. We did survive though.

I'm going to put up some pictures on our picasa right away so check soon to see some pictures of our trip

1 comment: