somedays I feel like I'm accomplishing a ton if I can simply make a decent meal for us to eat for lunch, but today... I got lots done. I washed diapers and then I started sewing. I sewed a pair of clown socks, 2 clown skirts, plus decorations, a pair of clown shoes and 2 clown bows. I think I should oil my machine again after all that. I really do enjoy sewing and when it goes well I really enjoy it. I think the people are happy with what I"m making them, I"m glad I don't have to be a clown.
Oh and yesterday I cut my hair, well I sold it actually.
What!? You cut your hair!? What does Travis think about that? :) How much did you sell it for? You gotta put some pictures on so we can see it!
ReplyDeleteDwylla
rosey i need pictures of ur short hair. how much did u get for it?
ReplyDeleteoh ya that last comment was me Jessica i forgot to sign it
ReplyDeleteYes, I think we need some more detail on who you sold it to and why and stuff!
ReplyDelete~ Janet