
your probably looking at my blurry picture and thinking it's really not that short, and it 's not. What she did was she backcombed my hair until all the shorter ones were in a big knot right by my head and then cut off all the long hair. then she combed out the shorter ones, and those are now my long hairs. It's like I have a boys haircut underneath the long hairs. It's very thin, but I think it will be amazingly comfortable for summer because it's so thin it's not hot, and still long enough I can put it up if I want.
it reminds me of b4 u were married and u had hair that length Jessica
ReplyDeleteYes, that sounds like the best of both worlds, hairwise. $125 is an impressive amount of money for hair! Do they use it for wigs?
ReplyDelete~ Janet
i really like it
ReplyDeletei bet you feel really light headed now.
rebecca