I wanted to write this blog when she was 6 months but it didn't happen so here goes...
1) Zipporah knows how to turn her tongue upside down, and can amuse herself a lot with that.
2) She is learning how to go to sleep without eating... sometimes.
3)She loves playing with a little 6 year old girl named Paloma. Paloma can make her smile and laugh just by saying Hi... (or Hola in her case)
4) Zipporah weighs 1 KG more than the doctors in Paraguay say a baby of 6 months needs to weigh. I don't thin
5) she loves being thrown into the air, and being dumped upside down, but we try not to do it in front of some paraguayans, they think we're going to drop her.
6) She reacts strongly to vaccines, It's always very obvious that her leg is very painful. She got her vaccines today and she screams every time I move her leg.
7) She's sitting well and loves sitting and playing with her toys.( for a while)
8) She's not very sturdy yet but she loves "walking" when we hold her hands.
9) Zipporah really loves animals.. especially sticking them in her mouth.
10)I think she's really the cutest baby in the world... even though I do know a few close seconds.
Hey
ReplyDeleteZipporah is reallycute with that wig on and the glasses. Say hi to her for me!
luv ya
rebecca zacharias
oh haha. i read this yesterday and just realized now that was Zipporah. I thought it was a puppet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Bria had the same Robeez shoes, but she outgrew them now. Thanks for sharing some highlights. I need to do that for my kids.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI really like the picture of zipporah it is so cute.
from rebecca's best friend destiny