The last four days I've spent at the new church. On Wednesday the highlight was knocking down two brick walls ( we had to save the bricks for use again so no big sledge hammers allowed, shucks). On Thursday and Friday I was a bricklayer's assistant. We filled two big windows in with brick and build a wall. My job was to help mix the concrete (by hand with a hoe of course) and make sure the bricklayer had enough bricks and concrete at all times. Today (Sunday) I spent the morning helping to pour a concrete floor.
Needless to say, I've been busy and barely got the rest of my work done (my to do list actually has lots of important things on it that are getting delayed), never mind finding some time to rest. But it's good, there is lots happening and that means lots of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment