Yesterday afternoon was one of the hottest muggiest we have had yet. We hardly knew what to do with ourselves it was so HOT! Zipporah was not too happy about it either. So I was wetting her down with wet cloths, it helped a little but not enough.
We were supposed to go with some of the youth to go clean the church but it started raining a bit... and from what I've noticed is that when it rains paraguayans don't go anywhere. So i thought they wouldn't come anyway. I convinced Trav that we should go to the superstore (it's airconditioned in the superstore)we really did need to go anyway we were totally out of baby wipes. I messaged one of the youth girls to tell her we were going away for a little bit, and away we went.
That really did help. Zipporah was able to get comforable enough with the air conditioning that she could sleep. BUT... when we were on our way home I realized I had the wrong number for the youth girl and they had decided to go clean the church and walked all the way there, we weren't there and they didn't have the keys so they had to walk all the way back. I felt pretty bad about that so I phoned her and said sorry, she said it was all okay, but I still felt bad so I decided to make cinnamon buns for them to make it up.
And the zipster was grumpy again. Well not really grumpy if I was holding her. so I was going to make cinnamon buns with her. You can never be too young to learn how to make cinnamon buns can you? Well I ended up spilling the sour cream mixture all over me and Zippy, resulting in Travis having to run to the corner store to get me some more... but the cinnamon buns turned out good.
Hopefully they like them!
yikes all that effort they better be good!
ReplyDeleteYou need a baby sling! If you're interested, I could help you find one.
ReplyDelete